Tuesday, March 8, 2016

19 'Til 19: North Dakota Trip

First off…I’m sorry for not blogging yesterday! I was pretty busy…but better late than never, right? So here goes…


For the beginning of the summer, we did something pretty common for my family—visited NORTH DAKOTA! Why ND? Well, my mom’s aunt lives there…and one the years she grew up visiting her and her late uncle. So, once she got married and had kids, she kept the tradition going. I grew up with “Aunty” in my life. This year was going to be extra special though, because she turned 100 in March (2015). Before we went up to ND, we spent a couple days in West Yellowstone and Yellowstone National Park. Then, we went up to visit Aunty for the next 2 weeks. We were able to spend some time with her and some other family members, visit a church like ours in a town a couple hours away (we have friends that go to that church), and then stop on our way back at a construction job site because our friend was working on that crew. We also stopped at Theodore Roosevelt National Park on the way home. Here’s some pictures from those couple weeks. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment