Sunday, March 6, 2016

19 'Til 19: DATC Graduation

Right after the Vessels of Honor conference, we had to make it back home pretty fast because I was going to be graduating from tech college a couple days later. I had started at Davis Applied Technology college in July of the previous year and had gone pretty much non-stop (minus vacations and breaks) for almost a year. While I wouldn't technically finish all my coursework in my program (Digital Media Design) for a couple more months,  my primary instructor let me walk in the graduation early. Here are some photos from that day. It was a great experience. I also was an honors student so that's the reason I had two tassels on my hat, just in case you were wondering. Quite a few of my close friends and family were able to be there and we got pizza afterward and had a little party at my house to celebrate. :) Here's a few pictures from that night. 












Also, my primary instructor was super awesome. I was able to get a photo with him that night (see below). I posted it with the following caption: "With my primary instructor, Omar Bravo. This guy has been a gift from God and a huge blessing in my life. He’s crazy good at what he does and is an awesome teacher. Omar is always pushing me to do better and sees some kind of potential in me as a web/graphic artist that I don’t always see. He nominated me for the honor society and has encouraged me all along the way. So incredibly blessed to have had this guy teaching me for the past 8-9 months…and glad he gets to continue to do so as I strive to completely finish up my program… Thank you for everything Omar! You’re amazing!!!...bravo-delapaz.com."





No comments:

Post a Comment