Tuesday, March 8, 2016

19 'Til 19: My High School Graduation

2015 was a year I had dreamed about for a while. Why? Because I knew it was the year I was going to graduate. I was homeschooled, so that means it was a personal event and that made for a stellar graduation. Once again, our close friends came to the rescue to help us set it up. We held it at my church building and invited tons of people that I had met and been friends with over the years. My uncle and aunt also came (they live an hour away) and another one of my aunts flew out from California to be there. We did the entire ceremony ourselves, and had tons of refreshments (that ended up being more like a meal) for everyone to enjoy afterwards. It was a special night filled with a great ceremony, amazing people, good food, and wonderful fellowship…and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so here are a few for you to enjoy that could probably tell you more about the night than I could. :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment