Monday, March 14, 2016

19 'Til 19: Teen Game Night (October 2015)

Normally, I attend a very small church. However, I've been volunteering at another (fairly small, but bigger than mine) church's Awana program for a few years now. Starting in January of 2015, one of the moms from that church started a monthly youth get-together called "Teen Game Night." She wanted it to be a time where a bunch of the youth from that church and that volunteer at Awana could get together and have fun without having to go out and spend money. Some of the night is usually spent doing planned activities and games as a group, and some of the time we are able to just chill and do what we want. There's always snacks too. :) Below is a video I took at a Teen Game Night that was held in October 2015. It's basically of me and my friends just hanging out between activities. Thank you, Austin, for asking me to film this. It was pretty fun. :)

Randomness at Teen Game Night - October 2015
Austin asked me to film this...so I did. Enjoy this short video of everyone just hanging out between games. :)
Posted by Sydney George on Monday, October 5, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment