Sunday, March 13, 2016

19 'Til 19: California Trip

My parents are originally from California, so we go back there a lot to visit extended family. This year was no different. We were able to visit Lake Tahoe first and then go to another campground and visit the area that my parents grew up in. Finally, we wrapped the trip at a KOA campground near Half Moon Bay with my dad's sister and her husband. One night we had a bunch of the family up there for dinner and I got to meet my newest second cousin. We celebrated his 1st birthday. He's so cute! Some extended cousins I grew up seeing also stopped by and hung out with us one afternoon/evening. It was nice to catch up as we hadn't seen each other in a while. I inserted photos below as usual. :)


Lake Tahoe:







Santa Cruz Area:




Near Half Moon Bay:











No comments:

Post a Comment