Thursday, March 17, 2016

19 'Til 19: Karaoke Night

It had kind of been a dream of mine to be a singer. Now, I'm not that great, but I can sing on tune. I really enjoy it as well. So, I got the opportunity to sing onstage in front of an audience. For our December "Teen Game Night" we were having a full-blown karaoke night. I decided to face my fear (stage fright) and go for it. I sang a solo, as well as the Christmas song, "Grown-Up Christmas List" with my sister and one of my best friends. I enjoyed it and would do it again. Quite a few of my friends did it, and they did a wonderful job as well. Seriously though, everyone that performed that night did great. If you want to watch the entire event, click here. For this blog post, I think I'm only going to post one of the videos, so here is my solo. I did "Hosanna" by Hillsong. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment