Sunday, March 20, 2016

19 'Til 19: Christmas Gospel Outreach

My church has tried to witness to our neighborhood in several ways over the years, but this past Christmas we tried something we'd never done before. The youth decided to put on a series of short skits that drove home a Gospel message. It took lots of preparation and we worked on it for weeks. We invited the whole neighborhood and a bunch of our friends. While not a ton of people showed up, it still was a good experience and not entirely worthless and the Word of God doesn't return void. We put on a total of 4 short skits, but the last one has to be my favorite. It's entirely made out of symbolism--and we were happy with it turned out. :) I put a video of it down below for you to check out.

Gospel Skit
Had so much fun last night performing at my church for our Christmas outreach. We did a compilation of skits. This was our grand finale and pretty much everyone's favorite one, so I thought I'd share it. :) Enjoy! (If there is anything in this skit that doesn't make sense, feel free to leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.)
Posted by Sydney George on Saturday, December 19, 2015

1 comment: