Thursday, March 10, 2016

19 'Til 19: My Friend Hannah's Birthday Party

The day after I graduated, my friend Hannah had her 12th birthday party. It was a little late (two months late, to be exact) but she really wanted to have certain people at her party and lots of us showed up. 

We ate dinner and had cake and then Hannah opened her gifts. We also played a game of sardines indoors, and then, once that was all over, the youth headed outside to play ultimate frisbee. After that, we all just hung out. Later that night, there was going to be fireworks and so most of us were going to stay really late for that.

It was truly a great night, but there's a couple things I remember in particular. The most prominent was that I got to hang out with one of my friends I hadn't seen in like 7 months. Yeah, I'd seen him the day before at my graduation, but we didn't really get to talk that much. But we did get to chill that day...including fighting over a dodgeball (with my friend Abel) when we were playing a game with a group of people. 

Obviously what I wrote just scratches the surface on the good memories I have that night. :) I also took quite a few photos, but this one that Hannah's mom has to be my favorite from that night. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment