Saturday, March 12, 2016

19 ’Til 19: September Camping Trip

During the beginning of September, my family had planned a little camping trip about an hour from my house. We were going to be going to a Swiss festival/fair type thing in which lots of vendors had booths to sell their products. That was pretty fun, but it got really tiring. My mom likes to look around those places for hours, but I couldn't do it for more than an hour or two really. We were meeting some friends up there (that we kind of hung out with but we really all just did our own thing at our own campsites) and had a couple different groups of friends come up and stay with us for a few days each that week. Afterwards, we all left and Mom and Dad stayed up there and did stuff together for their anniversary. Here's a few photos of the time I spent up there (a few of the friends are in the photos; but not all of the ones who were up there with us). 







One of the cool things that happened that week was a performance I saw at the "Swiss" Days (which ended up being more like a fair in September). A group of kids (siblings) from Southern Utah performed. They're known as the Five Strings. I really liked them and so did my siblings and friends. I put a video down below of them as well as the picture we were able to take with them after one of their performances. 



My friends, siblings, and I with The Five Strings (well minus the
youngest girl...she left the stage area before we took the photo). 

No comments:

Post a Comment